GHI has members in many countries and regions around the world. All members have been informed that GHI is an impartial non-governmental organization (NGO). Therefore, GHI officers, including Board Members, Directors and Ambassadors and any other Members of GHI must comply with a number of key principles.
These key principles are that GHI:
- does not accept funding from any government or political organisation.
- does not accept funding from for-profit companies.
- never expresses political or religious opinions.
- requires anybody when representing GHI or acting on behalf of GHI to refrain from political and religion-related statements, opinions or suggestions.
Members of GHI never represent their government or their employer. Their contributions must be based solely on their personal scientific belief.
GHI HAS A SUPERVISORY BOARD OVERSEEING COMPLIANCE OF THE GHI ASSOCIATION, ITS OFFICERS, AMBASSADORS AND MEMBERS WITH THESE KEY PRINCIPLES.
Any presumed violations should be brought to the attention of this board*.
* For contact details, see https://www.globalharmonization.net/leadership.
Approved by the Board on 21 September 2021.