If you are coming along to the EFFoST Conference, next week, please join us on Tuesday November 8th for the GHI special session in Room 441, Level 4 from 13:45 to 15:50.
The annual international conference of The European Federation of Food Science and Technology (EFFoST) will take place in Dublin, Ireland from 7-9 November2022. Bringing together food professionals to facilitate knowledge and technology exchange around this year's theme of shaping the production of sustainable, healthy foods for the future.
The Global Harmonization Initiative will present its special session namely “Global Harmonization Initiative - Available, sustainable, healthy food for the future through networking sound science“ within the conference on November 8 from 13:45 to 15:50am in room 441, Level 4.
Talks within the GHI special session will be:
- Nicola Stanley - Introduction to the Global Harmonization Initiative
- John Points - The complexity of regulations for human milk
- Nadiya Boyko - Healthy nutrition based on food-omics data and meeting 3P (predictive, preventive and personalized) medicine expectations
- Eniola Oni - Aflatoxin assessment in blood serum of rural households consuming mouldy grains in Ogun State, Nigeria
- Diána Bánáti - Edible insects for human consumption
- Filiz Hazal - Food waste recovery: Microwave assisted extraction
- Hilde Wijngaard - Challenges in valorising food waste for small and medium-sized enterprises
The session will be chaired by Nicola Stanley and Hilde Wijngaard.