When you join GHI, you join a global community of food scientists united in a shared vision that harmonized science-based food safety regulations and legislation will foster trade, fuel innovation and feed people around the world.
GHI membership provides you with the resources and opportunities to connect and collaborate with your scientific colleagues through our working groups, conference activities and communications network.
Membership is free and open to qualified individual food scientists, food engineers, food technologists and food safety, nutrition, and legal experts, without regard to their affiliation to industry, government, regulatory bodies, or academic/research institutions. Free membership enables you to contribute your scientific expertise and knowledge in an impartial, authoritative manner.
Membership in GHI offers you:
- An opportunity to start or join a Working Group focused on your area of specialty or interest
- Expand your professional network worldwide with colleagues who share your expertise and commitment
- Take advantage of opportunities to publish in GHI book series and communications, select scientific journals and other publications
- Get special discounts on selected publications, international scientific conferences, and GHI workshops and webinars offered only to GHI members
Complete GHI’s Membership Form to apply today.
Are you a student working toward a degree in food science and technology or a related discipline? If so, you may qualify to join as a student member.
As a student member of GHI, you will:
- Gain access to the expertise of GHI members and make important connections with leading scientists and your peers from across the globe
- Boost your C.V. by working as a student volunteer with GHI directors and coordinators on our communications and social media campaigns, organizing conferences and Working Group meetings, and more
- Ensure that you are involved in science-based global harmonization efforts that will help fuel innovation, foster food safety and improve food security for people around the world
- Get special discounts on selected GHI publications, conferences and workshops
Complete GHI’s Membership Form to join today.
Please contact GHI’s Membership Director via email.